I was nominated for ‘The Black Cat Blue Sea Award’ by very interesting blogger Aishwarya Meti, MY BEST VISION IN WORDS.
Much appreciated Aishwarya for selecting me to receive this award and it came as an unexpected surprise. I can only express my sincere thanks.
Aishwarya has a wonderful and inspiring blog. She writes about many different topics, and I always enjoy reading her posts. I would like encouraging you to check it out.
What is the Black Cat Blue Sea Award?
This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.
1) Anybody nominated, can nominate seven other bloggers.
2) Anybody nominated answers three questions.
3) The question you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
4) If any of the question asked are offending or simply do not want to be answered, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
My nominees are :
This is the hardest part for me because there are lots of fascinating bloggers who rightfully deserve this award. I decided to choose bloggers from different categories.
1 New Lune – beauty & lifestyle blog
2 Follow Our Pebbles , Anne and Koen – travel and foodie adventures
3 Samurai Gourmet – food around the world
4 The Magical World of Reading , Ana D – all about books
5 koolkosherkitchen , Dolly – delicious recipes
6 Benie Writes – short fiction, poetry, discussions
7 Lets Talk – lifestyle
My questions to nominees are:
- What was your inspiration when creating your blog?
- What skill would you like to learn and why?
- How do you imagine a perfect day?
Questions asked to me were:
1) Which country do you like to visit? and why? ( Your dream place).
South Africa. Nature is absolutely fascinating there. If I would have opportunity, I would take a helicopter ride to see the beauty of the country in one picture.
2) What are the achievements you are most proud of?
I have been challenged and achievement marathons since age 11th. I think the biggest achievement was when I moved to Canada with one suitcase, so scared and built my life from zero. I made it.
3) Your piece of advice to me (or all the bloggers out there) as a blogger.
I’m fairly new as a blogger, but advice what I can give: When you do something, do it with passion and always believe in yourself.
Thank you !