The Dazzling Blogger Award, designed by Helen at Crispy Confessions, recognizes bloggers who excel in at least one major area of blogging: writing skills, engagement, social media marketing, or content.
I was nominated for the Dazzling Blogger Award by Lisa from Micro of the Macro blog. Thank you very much Lisa for the nomination. I highly appreciate it.
Lisa has a very interesting blog where she writes and shares stories not only about traveling, but also about health, nutrition, environment, nature and even recipes. Please find a minute to visit her blog.
The Official Rules of The Dazzling Blogger Award
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award & link back to their site.
- Provide a link back to Helen, the award’s designer.
- Answer the seven questions asked.
- Compose seven questions of your own.
- Nominate & notify seven more people.
- During the pandemic, have you learned of any new places you want to visit?
Shame on me, I didn’t. But I learned how to get to Figueres, Girona, Spain from Barcelona to see Salvador Dali Theatre-Museum. Hopefully, it will be included in the plan for my next trip.
2. In what way would you say the pandemic has changed your life the most?
Lifestyle became annoying: masks, do/don’t rule, restrictions, social distance, tests, etc. But in general, to tell you the truth, I can’t complain about my pandemic time. I learned lots of new things, and it was a good time for me to stop rushing and think about my life and what I wanted to do.
3. What is your favorite season of the year, and why?
Fall. I enjoy the fall because nature scenes change so beautifully. It’s very colorful. I love when the leaves rustle under my feet. Some people say that everything dies in the fall, but I would say that everything falls asleep then will wake up again later… Fresh and gorgeous. It’s very peaceful time for me.
4. What wild animal do you admire the most?
Fox. They are beautiful, intelligent, graceful, fluffy, cunning, mysterious and delighting.
5. Do you grow/care for a garden, flowers, or trees?
I love the garden and flowers, but I’m bad gardener. Nothing really grows well after I plant, so usually I buy my flowers.
6. What is your favorite outdoor space?
Fort Whyte Alive Park in the fall and Assiniboine Park all year round.
7. Do you have a mindfulness practice?
The closest I come to mindfulness is music, exercising or nature.
1. If you could bring back 3 objects from your childhood, what would it be?
2. If you could only 3 bring things to deserted Island what would it be?
3. If you could go back in time and witness any historical event, which would it be?
4. If money weren’t an object what would you do for a living?
5. Sweet or salty snacks? Coffee or tea?
6. What quality do you look most in your friends?
7. What is your motto?
This is the hardest part, because there are so many outstanding bloggers and I have to choose only seven.
At this time, my nominees will be:
3. Candy Hunter
Hope everyone will have a fun!
If you accept award please link to me so I will not miss your post. If you can’t participate, then that is also cool.
Thank you again, Lisa, for the nomination!