Happy 1-Year Anniversary !
Today is the 1-year Anniversary of Suitcase Travel Blog.
I’m very grateful for all your support and highly appreciate your comments, valuable advice, likes and reading posts, because without you, my Dear Friends, Suitcase Travel Blog wouldn’t exist.
1. As blogging became my new hobby and passion, I learned many things: how to blog, marketing, social media platforms, blogging etiquette, etc. Because when I do something, I always try to do my best and produce good quality of my work. Hopefully, my blog looks good, inspiring, professional and entertaining.
2. Also, I pushed myself to write comments on other blogs, and it is a big challenge for me because I’m very shy. I’m glad I started to do it, because it helped me open up and feel the connections with my audience. Now I feel a little more confident in writing comments.
Readers from 83 Countries visit my blog.
I have created several social media platforms and please welcome to join me here:
I participate in Triptipedia, which is a Collaborative Encyclopedia of travel tips.
Please visit my page if you are interested.
Also, please visit my pages on:
5. I tagged and participated in fun nomination GIF-y Love tag
6. I was invited and participated in Travel Challenge nomination. It was really fun and you can see my travel challenge posts at Travel Challenge – Day 1. – 10
My Disappointments :
1. I unsuccessful in making money from the blog. I am in an affiliate program, but nobody buys anything. So far, no luck in this category and this field I have to improve, learn more about it and perhaps a find a different way. And I will.
2. Unluckily, I’m always running out of time. I write “on the go” instead of just having time to sit down, concentrate and enjoy the writing process. I think I have to reorganize my schedule.
3. I was planning to open a couple of new categories, but just because I am tight with time, I couldn’t do it. I failed here for now.
4. I am not very active in social media. I know I have to join groups and be visible, but…… Yes, no time.
1. I still have to learn lots of things about blogging and I will.
2. I will improve my writing, will find more interesting and entertaining topics and will undoubtedly continue to share my travel experiences snd travel tips with you.